| File Size
Non-Customised Firmware for E5830 Wi-Fi modem.
Permits user changes to connection profile and multiple profiles to be used.
Even if your firmware is higher than this, it is quite safe to downgrade as the higher versions are just customised versions.
1. Ensure E5830 has a fully charged battery and Wi-Fi Mobile Partner has been installed.
2. With E5830 switched OFF, press 'Mobile Dial' key and then 'Power' key for five seconds.
3. With Red Signal LED and Yellow Battery LED lit up, connect to USB port.
4. Wait for drivers to load if necessary.
5. Run this Update program.
6. Follow on screen prompts.
|There are no comments yet.